- Use this map to explore Washington Grove and its trails.
- The Friends have developed, and update as they learn more, a list of priority trees, shrubs and groundcovers from which both they and the City purchase plants for Washington Grove. Priority tree, shrub and groundcover list.
- The Friends have also identified invasive plants found in Washington Grove.
- Follow this link to access the August 2016 final consultant’s report on trail and entry conditions with all appendices and figures,their recommendations,and our response.
- This brief, undated “History of Washington Grove,” written some time after 1937 begins, “The inception of this story dates to November 25, 1931.” It provides early accounts of planting sugar maples in the grove, and also offers early pictures of Washington Grove.
Related web pages